Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Too Full

Doesn't it seem that this squirrel is saying I am too full, I could not eat another bite? His cup is over flowing. Everyday people come to the park to feed the squirrel. You would think they would be so fat that they could not move at all. Yet they are not. 
I think it is because they are always on the move. The squirrels I see continue to jump from tree to tree in search of more to eat. What they can't eat they bury to eat another day.
I could learn something from them. If I just keep moving and not seat on my back side maybe I too could look healthier than I look now. If I eat the right things and exercise more I would have the energy that these squirrels have.
The one thing I do know is that when I am full I need to say no to eating another bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment