Monday, April 8, 2013

A Little Snake

You know it is hot when the snakes come out. It does help to pay attention to the ground so that you don't step on them. If it wasn't for this person walking toward me and spotted the snake I would have been it's demise. The thing was just a little snake. Maybe 12 inches long and the size of a pencil.

The birds were out, the squirrels were running and the Mariner was full of people enjoying the warmth of this fine day. So why not the snake. They have the right to enjoy this day as well.

I enjoy each day the Lord gives me even if it rains are shines. Of course I do prefer the shines. It is hard to take pictures in the rain. I even enjoy taking pictures of this snake. And I am sure he was very grateful that I did not make this his last day on earth.

When I take my walks now I need to look down as well as up. Who knows what I might find.

No comments:

Post a Comment