Friday, April 5, 2013

Last Minute Fox

Today I did my rounds hoping to get more cool pictures. I took my grandson and went to the route 40 pond to check out the odd couple and the shovelers, they were gone. So I went to the marsh to see if anything exciting was going on there, the marsh was dead. Than I went to the Mariner to look for the fox that I had been seeing everyday, not even a sighting. The day was a bust for picture taking. So I went home.

When my daughter came home from work I decided to give the Mariner a second chance. I waited for almost and hour with not even a glimpse. It was time to give up and head to work. As I almost made it out I just happen to catch movement in the bushes. Out came the fox.

I follow the fox and took several pictures. Than I lost it again. So I turn to leave again and out came the fox. This time with something in her mouth. It not like waiting until the last minute to let me get some cool shots. I wanted to stay and keep taking pictures. But work was calling.

I am glad that my last minute fox decide to make a showing. I went to work excited and praising God. All in all today was a good picture taking day.


No comments:

Post a Comment