Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Inspire Someone

The other morning while walking around the Mariner I started talking with a lady who was walking as well. I notice that she was using her hands to view different areas.

It turns out that she was an artist. She was thinking of painting something at the Mariner. But there was a problem. She was nervous about people staring at her while she painted.

I told her don't worry about that. If she wants to paint something there. Just do it.

I went home until late afternoon. It was just to beautiful of a day to stay in the house. So I went back. There she was painting.

I asked her what made her decide to go ahead and paint. She told me that I inspired her to just do it. I am glad I did. She enjoyed talking with the people who stop by to admire her work.

But little did she know that she also inspired me. I love talking to people. I love taking pictures. I believe that God is using me. I am inspired to keep doing what I do no matter who is looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment