Saturday, April 4, 2020

A Two For


Today as my husband and I drove into Swan Harbor Farm, we had to pull over. The cars ahead of us had stoppped. Two people got out with their cameras and headed across the narrow road. So, I got my camera and got out aw well. This is when I got this tow for one shot.

We knew these birds were yellowlegs. What made this so cool, was that there was one greater and one lesser yellowleg sharing the same spot. This was a first for me.


This was just a start of the many birds we would see through out the time walking around the farm. The meadowlark was another first there. Sparrows, kinglets and phoebes playfully flew from tree to tree keeping us on our toes trying to get a shot off.


All in all this was a great day to get a two for one photo. Getting the yellowlegs together was the icing on the cake. I never know what each day will bring. I do know that there are many wonders to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment