Thursday, April 16, 2020

Lunch Time


This afternoon, I got to see what was for lunch for the critters at the park. This bunny came out of the bush as I pulled in to the parking lot. I waited to see if he would eat the bread that someone left. As you can see, he did.


I always see the many squirrels enjoying the peanuts as I make my round. This squirrel was working hard to crack this nut. With his strong teeth, he will have no problem getting to the meat for his lunch.


The birds are out watching me as I put out the nuts and seeds for their afternoon treat. It had been a while since I have seen the titmouse. He was eyeing the broken nut shell hoping that his favorite morsel was within his reach. It was. He got and flew off.


This ruby-crowned kinglet was not interested in the meals on the post. He was looking amoung the trees for his lunch. He is one hard bird to catch on camera. I was lucky to get this shot.

After watching all the creatures of the park enjoy their lunch, I went home and enjoyed my lunch. Lunch time is fun when you can enjoy it with others. Since these days, I can not enjoy it with friends. I can at least enjoy it with my park friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment