Thursday, April 23, 2020

Woodpecker Pop


I have been searching for any kind of nesting sites. I want so bad to catch babies on my camera. So when I saw this woodpecker hanging outside this hole, I was excited. So, I waited and waited and waited some more. The woodpecker kept looking into the hole but never went inside. Soon, he flew away.

Day after day, I would stop by the tree in hope of seeing the woodpecker around the hole. But, there was no sign of him, until today.


Finally, I caught him coming out of the hole in the tree. This is what I was waiting for. Now, I hope to see little ones soon. With not working, I can afford to come by everyday. The only thing that will stop me is rain. I hate waling in the rain.

With the woodpecker popping out of the hole today, I have hope that the future will bring new life to the park. I just hope, I get to see it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment