Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Catbird Peanut Lover


I am so use to seeing the different birds of the park go after the peanuts I put out. Today, was the first time that I caught the gray catbird picking one up. I had no idea that the catbird was a peanut lover.

I find myself eating the peanuts as I make my way around the park. I am a peanut lover myself. Among the many birds that like these morsels of protein are the red-bellied woodpecker, titmouse, red-winged blackbird, cardinals and the blue jay.


One of my favorite pictures is the red-bellied woodpecker holding a peanut. This is what got me seeking to get on film birds with peanuts.


Of course, I get plently of pictures with the many squirrels holding peanuts. I do not think anyone else love peanut more than the squirrels. It is nice to be in good company with all the peanut lovers at the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment