Saturday, April 11, 2020

Going Crazy


I think it. No. I know it. I am going crazy. I do not know how much longer I can stand this. I need to go back to work. There is just too much time on my hands.

The one thing that I can do is at least go out for a walk. Of course, these past two days has been a little too windy. I can not hold my camera still enough to get the shot.

The wind caused this king fisher to have a bad hair day. The birds all around seemed to have a hard time with the wind. Yet, there were many birds who used the wind to soar.

Through the days that I fine looming ahead, I can go crazy. I know that there are rough times coming. I can let it put me in the insane asylum. But, I think I will count on God to help me soar.

Yes, I am going crazy. Yes, there seems to be no end to this virus. Yes, with God all things are possible. With God, I will soar and this virus will be history.

No comments:

Post a Comment