Friday, April 3, 2020

Old System

I pulled out the old Playstation 2. With the help of my daughter got it running. Why? Do you ask? Because, I wanted to play DiscWorld. This was one of my favorite games from the by-gone years. It was like going back in time to an easier time in life, when thing were not so hectic.

I was so glad to have the cheat guide. I would spend hours and hours playing just the first level. I never did pass the second level. So, with the help of this book, I got the first level done in just a short time. Tomorrow, I will start the second level.

Staying home has made it easy to find some old treasures. I am using these treasures to make my days light hearted as best as I can.

The Playstation might be an old system. But, it will keep me entertain as I practice my social distancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment