Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Washing Hands A Must


This was an unexpected sight. Once again, I was brought back to the reality of the new norm. As I got in line to go into the commissary, I was confronted with a sign on the window that washing your hands before you enter was a nust.


This was not the only surprise that awaited me on base. Going over to the clinic to get my medicine was even more of a shock. I was not even allowed to enter the building. Everthing was done from the front of the building.


The first line I got in was the same one from the last time where they asked all the new norm questions. Got my ticket and instead of going in, I had to go to the tent where I gave them my ID card and was told to go back to my car and wait for a text.

Once I got my text, I had to drive up to the tent and get my meds from the soldier. Wow! What an eye opener. This virus has turn this world upside-down.

Ever where I went today, I did make aure I washed my hands. If nothing else, this is a practice I will continue for a long time to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment