Thursday, April 30, 2020

Heron Splash


I just love these big bird. The great blue heron always stop me in my track as I search for a photo opportunity. Today, as I past the marsh, I saw one ready to get his lunch. I pulled over to watch him make a big splash, only to get back out with nothing.


When he got back up, he just shook it off. I am sure this was not the first time that he had failed to get his goal. Just as I am sure he keep trying again and again. You know the saying, "if you do not first succeed".


He looked around for awhile, decided that there were nothing else to get and flew to another section of the marsh.

I think that we can all learn from him. We will not always get things right in life. The thing we need to learn fron the heron splash, is that we need to not give up and move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment