Thursday, January 17, 2013

A Stroll In The Woods

There is not a day that goes by that I don't wish I was out taking a stroll in the woods. I love being out where the air is clear and the sounds of nature calms my soul. The stresses of the day just falls off my back.

But I can not always go outside. During the rainy season and the winter snows I find myself trapped indoors. So I am glad to have my pictures to look at and take in the scenery.

It is funny how a picture can cause feelings. It can excite you, calm you and even make you sad or angry. Every picture has a story. I want mine to tell of God's love and mercy. When you look at my pictures I hope it evokes good thoughts and feelings.

Today take a stroll with me in the woods and let the stresses of today fall away.

1 comment:

  1. Nice use of dynamic range and your composition is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete