Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Big Mouth Cardinal

It looks like the cardinal in this picture has a big mouth. What he is really doing is holding a half of a peanut shell. I took the picture just as he picked it up.

Some people might say that I have a big mouth. I love to talk. I do try to be conscious of what I am saying. But sometime I just blurt it out before thinking and that is when I get into trouble. I think what I need to do hold onto a peanut shell and keep my mouth shut.

With the help of  God I will work at keeping a guard over my mouth. I will try to be slow to speak so that it will give me time to think. If I think before I speak I will not have such a big mouth.

Boy, I think I had better keep a lot of peanuts in my pocket. Not just for the cardinals and squirrels but for me as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment