Friday, January 4, 2013

Looking Back

Looking back at my life I ask the question what have I accomplished? I wanted to have something I have written published. But no takers. I enter contests with my pictures and again no takers. Yet I still enjoy doing both.

So what if I never see my words in print. If someone out there reads my blog and receives a little inspiration from them I have done my job. If my pictures put a smile on your face and brighten your day than once again I have done what I have set out to do.

I just want to add a little ray of hope to each of my friends and family. I refuse to look back at my failures and look forward to what might lie ahead.

I will get published this year. Don't know where or when. But I will give it the old college try. In the meantime enjoy my thoughts and pictures and look forward not backward.

No comments:

Post a Comment