Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Hawk's Eyes

I would give anything if I had eyes like an hawk. This way as I walk around I could see thing that were far away more clearly. But the cataracts that started to form on both of my eyes makes it hard to focus.

It is a good thing I carry my camera around with me where ever I go. It has become my second pairs of eyes.

Just today when I spied this hawk I first though it was just a trash bag on the tree. Once I viewed it through the eyes of the lens of my camera that is when I found out it was really a hawk.

To be able to see like a hawk would be great. God has allowed me through the camera to see thing clearly.

God also uses His Word to help me see thing more clearly as well. My mind is not clear enough to understand because I have cataracts on the brain sometime. Yet through God;s eyes He clear them up for me. I get eyes like a hawk.

No comments:

Post a Comment