Friday, January 18, 2013

The Parting of the Birds

The past several weeks the migrations of hundred of birds fly over our home each morning. They seem to go on for miles and miles.

A friend of mine told me awhile back that if you clap your hands when the flock of birds fly over you that they will separate. So this morning I did just that and sure enough they parted to the right and to the left.  It was so cool. I can't wait to show my grandson the parting of the birds tomorrow morning.

I love interacting with God's creations. I seek to learn as much as I can and share it with my grandchildren and anyone else that care to listen. God shows me so much and I drink it all in.

Someday I will find out where the birds started their migration and where they ended the trip. But until than I will enjoy the parting of the birds.

No comments:

Post a Comment