Sunday, January 27, 2013

Uncle Don's Picture


When I went to Oregon this past summer to visit my Uncle Don it was a long awaited visit. I had not seen him since I was a teenager. The visit was short but pleasant. As I was headed back to my car he called me on my cell phone.

"I forgot to give you something," he said. "Can you come back to get it?"

"Of course I can," I said.

To my surprise it was a beautiful painting that he had done many years ago. I had no idea that he painted.

I had to take a picture of it so that I could fool around with my photo program. These pictures are the results.

I can take from a summer scene and by inverting the colors make it into a winter scene. Or I can make it look like it came from the 1960 era.

Anyway I do it the picture looks great because it was a great picture to start with. I am glad my uncle called me back.

No comments:

Post a Comment