Saturday, January 12, 2013

Game Night

Outside the football game with the excitement of overtime we are all set to have our yearly game night. Pictured above are just a few of our favorites. Of course that is if we can get our faces out of our phones, I-pads and computers.

When did we grow to be so depended on these electronics? My friends have raved all day of the benefits of owning an I-pad. I am ready to buy one if only I had the money. Yet with saying that, I find playing the old and true board games enables us to enjoy each other company in a way that the electronics cannot.

So while I will be spending the next years trying to come up with the money to get an I-pad, I will still look forward to the simple pleasure of playing board games with my good friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment