Friday, January 25, 2013

Not A Blizzard.

At least this snow event was not like the blizzards we have had in the past. It is just an annoyance.

It is funny how the weather outside determines how you feel inside. A sunny warm day makes you feel all cozy and good. A cold wintry day makes you feel depressed and trapped.

When it gets too hot or too cold I tend to slow down. I do because I can't seem to handle extreme weather. I want to have the perfect temperature everyday.

I know that is unrealistic of me.  If it was perfect all the time how would I know that it is perfect without some form of measurement.

It is the extremes that helps me to know the normal things in life. When the bad days come it helps me to appreciate the good ones.

So even those we did not have a blizzard today I am happy for the annoyance. This annoyance help me appreciate the good days to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment