Saturday, January 5, 2013

Bee Stuck

As I watch the bee go from flower to flower and stick his head deep into the middle I wonder if he would get stuck. Sometime he would disappear into the flower.

Of course he was doing what bees do. He was after the nectar of the plant. But he also was leaving pollen as he made his way to the next flower. This pollen would be the ingredient needed to continue the cycle of the plants.

As Christians we need to leave a little bit of the pollen of the word as we go from place to place. We should be spreading the news of the grace of God. This is the start of the ingredient needed to help them grow as Christians.

Each day as I interact with my co-workers, friends and family I want to leave my mark and be a part of God's plan to bring about a better world for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment