Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year Tree

There were trees to represent just about anything you could imagine at the festival of trees. One was the New Year Tree. 

Every year we wait in anticipation for the ball to drop and ring in the new year. With the stroke of midnight we celebrate the passing of an old friend and the introduction of the new hope that this year will be better.

Each year has it ups and downs. Sometime the down times out weigh the good times. But it is the good we hang on to for the memories. It helps us to face what lies ahead. 

This year I hope to bring someone just a little closer to God. I hope that with the life I live I show compassion and mercy to everyone that crosses my path. I want this year to end with the hope of God for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment