Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Second Hawk

As I made my daily visit to the marsh by the house I lost my opportunity to get a good picture of a hawk. I was so busy paying attention to the ducks and geese swimming around I did not notice that I was only feet away from the hawk. I moved a little closer and off he fly to a  nearby tree where I could not get a good shot.

Needless to say I was bummed out about missing the change to get his picture. But God knows my heart and he gave me a second chance. Just as I made my way into town there sitting on a wire was a second hawk. I pulled my car over and got out with camera in hand. The hawk just looked at me and seemed to poise just for this shot.

How cool is it to have a God who loves you and wants to show you His wonders. Each day I can not wait to see what may be just around the bend in my life and with pictures. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment