Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Cloudy Day

While heading to Pennsylvania to visit a friend we ran into some rain and a lot of foggy areas. But the thing that was cool to me were the formations of the clouds.

It seemed with the disturbance in the air the clouds look like they were rolling hills of snow.

When I got home I had to fool around with my picture program and see the different effects that I could do with the clouds.

I love the looks of the heat effect. It makes it clear the disturbance going on in the sky. It also makes for an awesome picture.

Sometime I need to have God put an little heat effect on me to get me to see the disturbances in my life. Through His eyes I see clearly what is going on. It helps me to understand what God is trying to show me.

Today I want to try and keep my focus on God. With His help I can get the disturbances to a minimum.

No comments:

Post a Comment