Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Fool

At first I thought this bird was fake. But than I thought this bird might be dead. So I took this picture and walked up to it only to have it fly away. It fooled me. I guess you can say it played an April Fool's Day trick on me.
Why we ever came up with a holiday to play tricks on anyone is beside me. I have a few friends who have their birthday today. I can only imagine what kinds of tricks were done on them throughout their life time.
Did I play any tricks on anyone today? No. I am not any good at fooling people. I would not make a good poker player. My grandson tried several times to play one on me to no avail.
So what is the big deal about this day? Who knows? I guess it is just a day to have fun at other people expenses. As long as you don't go too far.

No comments:

Post a Comment