Saturday, April 21, 2012

Kissing Doves

I am not sure what these doves were doing but it sure looked like they were kissing. If nothing else it seemed they were being very affectionate to each other.
Love is in the air. Spring bring a renew sense of starting all over. Nature is getting ready for a new generations of off-springs. Nests are springing up all around Harford County.
Each time I go out walking I get entertained by the activities of the God's creatures getting ready for this season of renewal. The courtship, battles and just shear playfulness of the animal are worth trying to capture on film.
Maybe this year I will get those rare one of a kind shots. I can only hope and pray. But most of all just enjoy the time I have being in the presence of God and His creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment