Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Bear Cloud

Doesn't this cloud look like a bear with a hand telling you to come over? It is like he is saying come here so I can eat you.
I love a cloudy day when the sky is blue and the sun is shining brightly. It is just the kind of day that the clouds forms all kinds of interesting shapes. And believe me with my imagination I can see a lot of things in the clouds.
Clouds can tell you things if you know how to read them. You can tell if a storm is brewing when the clouds get dark and thick. If they start spinning you know a tornado. Now there is something I would love to capture on film.
Maybe this summer when I go on vacation I will get to see a tornado. I will be looking up at the clouds to see what I can get. God never disappoints me with the pictures He put in the sky. I just love cloudy days.

No comments:

Post a Comment