Monday, April 9, 2012

A Flicker

Got a new bird. I believe it is a flicker. I have been spotting it for a while but could not get any good shot off. I can't even say this is a great shot. It did take a while to take. Once I spotted the flicker I would take a step wait for the bird to go back to pecking than take another step. I had to get on the ground to get this picture. But it was worth it for me.
Sometime we have to take life one step at a time to get what we are after. We may have to get down and dirty to accomplish our adjective. But it is worth it when we do.
When we seek to do God's will in our life we may have to take many steps. We can wait many years to see the end of the result of our effort.When it is finish we can than sing His praises.
I am willing to wait, take it one step at a time and praise God when the work is finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment