Thursday, April 5, 2012

Footprints

Today I went to Flying Point Park with a dear friend to see what kind of picture I could get. It was nice. But I expected a little more beach. We did checked out the few feet of beach for something. I came a cross these footprints in the sand. What I like about them is the different size.
I am not sure what birds made them but they got me to thinking as I compared them. So many times I compare myself to others. My achievements in life seem so small to the accomplishment of others. I feel that I can not even come close to the level of excellence that seems beyond my reach. Yet I know God looks down and see me and puts His stamp of approval on my life.
I may not leave big footprints in the sand but the little ones that I do makes a different.

No comments:

Post a Comment