Monday, April 30, 2012

A Pair of Merganser

A pair of Mergansers
You would think that I have seen all that I can see at the boardwalk in Havre de Grace. For the past two years I go just about every week looking to catch the different animals that spend time there. But what a pleasant surprise it was to see this pair of Merganser swimming around together. I am not sure if this is a male and female pair but it was fun watching them play around enjoying each other company. I don't know if I will get to see them again.
There are many friends  and family members in my life that I enjoy being in their company. They make me laugh and feel good about myself. Sometime I get to only spend a short time with them. But that is okay because I have the memories of out times together. Just like I will not forget getting to see these Mergansers I will not forget my times with my friends and family. They are too precious to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment