Friday, April 6, 2012

Lighthouse and the Cross

There is a small lighthouse at the end of a path that leads to the water. Every year when I go to Sandy Cove for a conference or retreat I like to take a picture of it. This summer I notice that someone had put a makeshift cross by it.
I like the fact the these are together. I can think of the lighthouse as a beacon to the cross. This picture helps me to focus on what today means to every Christians.
Jesus died on the cross to save me from sins grip. I am thankful for the sacrifice that Jesus endure while on the cross. It also brings tears to my eyes knowing that He did this for me. How can I ever repay Him. The only way I know how is to tell the world one person at a time of how there is hope for the lost.
Like the lighthouses that shine their light to show the way maybe through my blogs I can shed a little light on the cross.

No comments:

Post a Comment