Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Hung On a Tree


In this first picture when you look at the tallest tree in the middle you see a little black spot on the top. The second picture shows you what it is. Someone had got their remote helicopter hung on the tree.
I know he was steaming mad and was wishing he had wings to fly up there and retrieve his helicopter. The only way that helicopter is getting down is if a good wind storm knocks it out of the tree.
There are times in my life that I get hung up things that keep me from going forward. It might be something from the past or something that I am afraid to face. What ever it may be God needs to send a wind storm to knock me out of the tree that I am hung up on and put me back on solid ground. It might hurt a little but I know that it is the best thing for me. When this happens I can start off fresh and avoid future hang ups with the help of God.

1 comment:

  1. And I thought it may be a UFO!
    God always puts my feet back on the ground. I just need to let him have control.

    ReplyDelete