Thursday, April 19, 2012

Helping Out

Today I went to a friend's home to help her out. We built two bar stools in less than two hours. Her husband took about four hours to build one. The lesson? When there are more than one hand doing the chores it gets done in half the time.
When we find a friend in need and getting over whelmed with life problems we can lend a helping hand to ease the burden. It might be just to be there to listen or roll up our sleeves and get down and dirty. I like rolling up my sleeves.
There were many times in my life that friends have come to my aid. They helped me pack when it was time to move. They help clean my home, cook meals and even do some laundry when I was down after some surgery. They made life easier to bare.
Is there someone you can help today?

No comments:

Post a Comment