Friday, April 13, 2012

Grebe

Each day I leave for work early just to drive by the marsh. I keep hoping to catch something new or catch some good action shots.
This day it was a joy to watch the grebe having fun diving under a group of coots and making them fly. At first I could not see what was spooking the coots until the grebe finally poked his head out only to dive back under the water to chase some more coots.
The grebe can stay under water for a long time which made it hard to see where he was going to come up. So the coots were on edge trying to figure out where the grebe would attack next.
Problems can creep up on us like the grebe. We never know where they will poke their ugly heads and nip at us. But we do know who we can turn to when this happens.
God is there to help where we are being chase by our grebes in life. He protects us and sustains us doing these attacks. I am glad to have God on my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment