Saturday, April 28, 2012

Blossoming Out

I love checking out flowers when they start to blossom out. They start off as a little bulb and soon they burst out into delicate petals of all shape and sizes. Take this flower for instance. The petals start off all curled and bunched together. But one by one each petal uncurl itself and display it's color for all to enjoy.
We are so much like these flowers. We start off all wrapped-up in our own being. But as we age we start to uncurl ourselves and show the world what God attended us to be.
Sometime we are too tightly wrapped that it takes the mighty hands of God to push us in the right direction. I am guilty of that many times.
I know that I am not at my full potential yet. God is still unwrapping my petals of self doubts and fearfulness. But when he is done I know that I will blossom into one amazing flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment