Monday, April 23, 2012

Dreaming

It looks like my cat was deep in thought in his dream. What he could have been dreaming about is a mystery to me. But he looks so cute.
There are many nights that goes by without me remembering what I had been dreaming about. Than there are dreams that I can not put out of my mind. Some dreams are just outright nightmares. Those I am glad to get out of my mind.
Why do we dream? What is the purpose of dreams? Dreams reveal what is going on in our lives. When we can't handle life circumstances we may dream about it and fine some solutions.
We may find that God speaks to us in dreams. We get directions for our lives if we listen. Of course we need to search the bible to confirm that it is God talking to us.
Sometime dreams are just funny.Many times I wake up and just laugh at what I had just been dreaming about.
Whatever the purpose is for dreams. We can rest assure that God is in control and we need not allow dreams to run our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment