Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Turtle Bite

Have you ever had a turtle try and take a bite out of you? I have. He was fascinated with my tennis shoe and kept trying to bite it. Of course there was no way he was going to achieve anything even if he could get a piece off. But that did not stop him from trying to bite off more that he can chew.
Something I try to bite off more than I can chew. I take on projects at work that are more than I can handle and have to admit defeat and get help. I over schedule my week and find I can't get everything done in a timely manner. You would think I would learn from my mistakes. But that is not always the case.
I am so glad that God is patient with me and helps me put thing into bite size pieces. With His help I can achieve my goals one bite at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment