Friday, January 11, 2019

Beauty In Simple Things


I can honestly say that I see beauty in simple things. Flowers are God's small creations, which gives me a sense of peace. The colors, smells and textures brings out feelings of awe and wonders. A simple plant can give me so much pleasures, that it can cause a blue day to turn it into a brilliant one.

I do not have a favorite flowers. I can pick up a rose, a daisy or a sunflower and enjoy the beauty of the petals. Bugs of all sorts find pleasures in the nectar as they fly from plant to plant.

The best time to enjoy them, is after a rain showers. The water seems to revive them and bring out the best the flowers has to offer. I love to take pictures with the water droplets are on the petals.

If I can get a butterfly, a bee or any other insects on the flowers, it makes for a better picture. It is the simple things in life that brings the most pleasures and beauty back into my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment