Sunday, January 13, 2019

Red Birds


I always expect to see the cardinals hanging around the Mariner. Even when I do not see them, I can hear their communications to each other. So, when I was hearing a new call, I had to investigate it.
Sure enough, it was a new red bird in town.

The house finch is one of the two red birds I see coming to get the seeds that is on the fence post. They are around all year, but, I do not see them everyday. They are a pretty birds. The female is dull just like the female cardinal. It is like that with most female species. The male has to be the most attractive ones.

It is a shame that it does not work that way with the human species. It would make it so much easier on all the females of our kind. It make me see red. LOL.

For now, I am delighted to see these two red birds. These are the kind of red that I look forward to seeing everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment