Sunday, January 20, 2019

Yeti Sighting


Yesterday, I set out to get something new and exciting on my camera. Little did I know, that I would come face to face with a yeti. Yes, you heard me right. I spotted a yeti right here in Harford County.

Of course, he was not alone. He brought two of his buddies along with him. Mr Snowman and Mr Reindeer were part of the trio walking about the Ice Festival going on in the heart of Havre de Grace.

There was live music, food trucks and demonstrations of ice sculptures. Children of all age could find something to entertain them. This was a two day event. The local shops open their doors to great savings and to a sampling of their goods.

 Here are just a few pictures to get a taste of these past two day event.











No comments:

Post a Comment