Sunday, January 6, 2019

Christmas Past


Right after Thanksgiving, I went to the Kennedy Krieger's Festival of Trees with my daughter and grandson. Each year, we look forward to the many unique designs of the tree, wreaths and gingerbread houses.

One of the tree that caught my interest, was the one that represented the Christmas past. It brought back the memories of my Christmas past, most of them good I am glad to report. It also brought back the thoughts of all the movies about Scrooge, each and everyone just as unique as the trees.

Scrooge is changed by the visit of the spirits. You can say, just like the Grinch, his heart grew three times larger that night. He start a new life by giving to the people in his life.

When I think about my Christmas past, I find that it helps me see all the blessings. I am blessed by family, friends and a God who gave his greatest gift of His Son. I find myself wanting to give to others and pay the blessings forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment