Wednesday, January 23, 2019

In My Face


I have been away for four days. My work place sent me to another store. This place was in need of some serious redo. I thought that my job was hard, but, this place put me tot he test. I left today feeling that there was more that I could have done.

As I walk into the door when I got home and before I could take my coat off, my cat was all up in my face. He missed me. The only reason he is not in my lap right now, is because I have this computer on it writing this blog.

My cat always makes me feel welcome home. The minute I sit down, he is climbing all over me, trying to get my love. He will stick his face right into my face and lick my nose. If I put him on my shoulder and not pet him, he will nibble on my ears.

He is spoiled. But I love his just the same, even when he gets in my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment