Saturday, January 12, 2019

Winter Is Here


Winter has finally make it to town. We can get up to six inches when all is said and done. While I can not say that I am looking forward to seeing snow, I am always glad to see the beauty of fresh fallen snow.

There is something else I look forward to seeing at winter. The winter wren is one of my goal each year. I have only seen him two times in all the years that I have been seeking birds. To get this shot last year, I went to the same area for day upon days. Finally after many days, I was rewarded with this sighting.

As the night wears on and the snow builds up, I will start my search again for this fine feather friend. Winter is here. I hope the winter wren shows up as well.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photo Dawn. I could do without the snow and cold. I hate it for the wildlife. But you do a wonderful job on your blog!!

    ReplyDelete