Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Dancing Trees

Even God's creations dances in the present of The Creator.
This picture makes me want to get up and dance to the beat of God's calling to me. I love finding things in nature that only God could have created. Through the trials of the weather's rains, winds and temperatures these trees have twisted into what could only be called dancing trees.
You can tell there were hard times and good times. When we are going through these time we can take rest in the fact that God is twisting us into someone who dances to His grace and mercy.
I may not always like the rains of problems, the winds of adversity or the temperatures of defeats. I could muddle through on my own power. It is when I allow God to use these things to His glory that I can look back and see the plans that was there all along. The plans for good.

Like the trees in this pictures I want to always be reaching upward to the sky with my hands praising God for all the blessing He so freely gives me.
I hope you feel God calling to you to reach and to dance like the trees of His creations.

3 comments:

  1. All I can say is "Amen" as I reach out and dance to the beat of God's calling to me. Looking forward reading to your blog postings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have expressed nature so pure and simple. Absolutely wonderful. God is smiling with what you wrote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing gift the Lord has given you! And what an amazing way you give it back to Him for His glory! Love, love, LOVE your blog!!

    ReplyDelete