Monday, January 23, 2012

Focus

When the camera focuses on the subject in the picture the rest of the picture becomes unfocused. This way the bird in this picture stands out for you to get a better view of it. You see more clearly the details of the subject.
There are times in my life that I lose focus and the picture of my life seems to fade away. I get involved in too many things. Soon I find myself unable to focus on the very thing that God wants me to give my full attention to in the first place.
When this happens , I need to stop what I am doing and refocus my life on God. He needs to be the center of my picture. Everything else needs to fade into the background.
Today I need to put the picture that God has for me out in front. I need to focus on His will for me. Only than will my life get back into focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment