Monday, January 2, 2012

Elephant Mountain

I see things.

Not always what others may see.

But I see pictures in God nature scenes.

I see the upper portion of an elephant on the side of the mountain.

It is the head and trunk of an Asian elephant.

Do you see it?We cannot alway see things the way others do. We are all not wire the same way. This is a good thing.

God created in each of us special gifts. He allows us to go through trials to strenghten these gifts.
Sometime the gifts do not show up until the later years of our life.

It has only been this past year that I find myself looking for opportunity to take pictures of any and everything. I like viewing the world through my camera now. I see some of the stranges things that way, like this elephant mountain.

God has blessed me with some of the rare opportunity to get a shot of birds that I would not even entertain the thoughts of trying to get.









Some of the birds has been this Red-shouldered Hawk which I got while visiting a friend,









the Black-crowned Night-Heron, adult and juvenile.










and many more.


There are so many pictures I want to share along with the stories that are behind the pictures. It is the stories that I think will speak the loudest to some, it has to me.

This past year has been an adventure and inspiration to me.

I can not wait to see what this year may bring.

2 comments:

  1. I am trying to learn to put pictures with the post. I have alot to learn in that area.

    ReplyDelete