Saturday, January 28, 2012

Rare Sighting

While going to the Conowingo Dam to try and get some pictures of the eagles flying around my husband and I came across a rare sighting. It was this peacock. What made it rare was that he was just off the side of the road in the wild. We don't have wild peacock in Maryland.
I found out later that there is a peacock farm off the road a bit. But this did not stop it from being a rare sighting for me.
I love it when God throws out little surprises for me to enjoy. He seems to know when I need a lift me up.
Since I have been going out regularly looking for rare sightings, I find that I am learning more about myself and God plans for me. I am seeing the rare person God has created me to be. When others look to me. I want to instill in them the rare person that God has created in them. More and more each day I see how rare everyone of my family, friends and coworkers are to me. Thank you all for being in my life and giving me the rare opportunity to know you.

No comments:

Post a Comment