Monday, January 30, 2012

My Cousins/My Friends

Family is family and you can't get rid of them. But there are a few who becomes friends as well. You can tell them anything and you know it is safe. I have a few like that. We share the same views and love for nature. They are the ones who got me into taking pictures. So when they come to visit I have to show off some of my favorite spots for picture taken.
We go on vacation together. We play Words With Friends on Facebook. We call each other with news. I can't imagine what I would do without them in my life.
Friends and family aside, The best friend I have is Jesus. Without Him in my life I could do nothing. I come to Him with all my prayers and praises. I love showing Him my faith in His directions for me. He has given me the desires of my heart many times over. He is family.
Today when I do my walk with Jesus, I will be giving thanks for all my family and friends. I will give thanks that I get to be a part of Jesus' family as well. Thank you Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment