Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Hang Out On a Limb

I was impress at how far the squirrel would hang out on a limb to get some food. I was sure he would fall to the ground at any moment. But he didn't. He just hung out there and enjoyed his meal.
Sometime I am just as impress with people and how far they will go to get what they are after. Whether it is for the good or the bad they will do anything to get it.
There are time that I find myself doing things I would not normally do to get to the next stage of my life. I am not saying that I would do something bad or against the law. But I would do things not expected of me.
What I want to be known for however is how far I would go to serve Jesus. How I would hang out on a limb to please Him. I would risk falling to the ground on my face if that is what it would take to honor Him.
It is nice to know that I do not have to do that. Jesus did take the fall and hung on His limbs for me. There is nothing more that I could do but give my life completely over to Him. Today I am hanging out on a limb for Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment