Thursday, January 5, 2012

Ride On

This pelican along with about three others would fly up to the top of the river and ride the rapid like it was a rollercoaster. They would take a few minutes rest on a rock and do it again. This went on for quite awhile.
Of course you will never find me riding the rapids. I hate water. But I do enjoy watching the animals enjoy the water.
Water is one of God blessings. We all need the water to live. Water renews us, cleanses us and sometimes consumes us. It is all around us and sometime we just need to make peace with it.
I have a friend who just recently took a scuba diving lesson just to get over her fear of water. She can now enjoy the water.
Once we caught this muskrat gathering small branches to add to it's home. Yet he seemed to be enjoying the the task. Of course my son took this picture, so I cannot take the credit for it. But he did use my camera.

Believe it or not the women in the kayak is in her 70's. Now here is someone who has enjoyed the water all her life and will until she can no longer ride. All I can say ti her is "Ride On."


Life is like water. We all need it to live. God uses our lives sometimes to renew in us with hope, cleanses us from sins and consumes us with His love. He is a God of compassion and only wants the best for us.
I believe God is telling us today to "Ride On."

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted everyone know that I am still learning to use this blog site. Trying to get the picture right with the words is a chore, but I will figure it out.

    ReplyDelete